Monday, August 21, 2017

2017 08 21, Monday (updated)

I woke up around noon. Nice weather. Yesterday night, it wasn't cold Alhamdulillah. I spent the afternoon thinking and writing (and trying to get mosquitoes off of me). Having listened to Kevin Barrett being interviewed by Richie Allen (see : K.B. with R.A.  ) I felt like getting some things off my chest and on paper (the other day when I went hitch hiking to the nearby town, I bough a blank page notebook and pens)

~ 20h : I come to the truck- stop. My meal is waiting for me....in the garbage bins (lol) (I looked inside them as discreetly as possible, I don't want to attract attention). I got my daily food from 2 different garbage bins. On the menu : The bottom of a pork can, salty crackers (unopened little bag), apple pie minus one bite, 2 big fried chicken wings, 2 slices of toasted bread minus 2 or 3 bites. Everything was clean, inside paper or plastic bags. Plus the honey, jelly...etc pouches.

Alhamdulillah, I ate very well. I used to rescue or feed feral cats whenever I could. Now, I am the feral one (lol). Soubhanallah and Alhamdulillah, I am at peace, for I know that everything is by Allah's Permission. He sees everything, is with His servants all the time, and everything that has happened, is happening or will happen, He Has already written it. If He wished anything to have happened differently, it would have. So just relax, go through this earthly experience as if it is just a Boot Camp to get you admitted into THE REAL LIFE (of Paradise, Insha'Allah) :

Quran [29:64] : "This worldly life is no more than vanity and play, while the abode of the Hereafter is the REAL LIFE, if they only knew."

After eating and while sitting on a bench, I asked some truck drivers, heading to the store, to buy me a shaving razor. I ended up with 3 shaving razors, Alhamdulillah. I also picked up some empty plastic bottles and cleaned them. In one of them, I put some liquid soap from the bathroom, to use as a shampoo. I am thinking of taking a shower in the next thunderstorm, Insha'Allah. My scalp is itchy, I didn't shower in 13 days.

Now I am going to transfer what the mentioned podcast triggered me to write on paper this afternoon.

(Some local guy starts telling me about his problems with his girlfriend and her father. I lend a compassionate ear and even provide encouraging words (for not hitting his girlfriend's father), then some employees join us in the WiFi room. They know him, and I am off the hook now, no need for my attention anymore. Later he tells me he has to go to work early in the morning, bla bla bla...etc. Either he is one of those energy stealer individuals who also like to dump their BS on other people, OR it is just me who is mean, anti-social and of the just-leave-me-alone kind).

00h10 (Tuesday) : More clean food from the garbage bins, Alhamdulillah : French fries, fried chicken, bread (that they call biscuits)...BUT the best of all, is the fruit salad untouched in its plastic container and the few slices of apple, untouched as well, in their little plastic bag. I was craving fresh fruits, that I haven't had in a very long time !!!.).

02h30 (Tuesday) : More food in the garbage bins, after buses stop and leave : Hot soup (that I was craving), salad, French fries and 2 little pieces of fried chicken. I am full, Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment