Tuesday, August 15, 2017

2017 08 09 (1)

11h : I woke up around 9h30. I spent my first night in the woods. I slept well Alhamdulillah, though it was a bit cold and humid. I was concerned about snakes, wild animals and mosquitoes : there seems to be none, except some beautiful very artistic spiders' nets and the beautiful spiders waiting patiently for their sustenance, as Allah has taught them. My dreams were still populated with devil's Paradise called NYC, where the oppressed are just as nasty as the oppressors managing that spiritual sewer. (I didn't feel mosquitoes and insects because I had ducked under my bed sheet. That will change....!!!)

Today seems to be a gorgeous day, sunny with PALE-blue sky (thanks to chemtrails, taking our right to the the gift of Allah, that is A BLUE SKY). The birds are chirping, and to say that the smell of trees and dirt is awesome, is not saying much.

I am not feeling sorry for myself at all to be in this seemingly difficult situation. The way I understand it, in this earthly life, there is no bad things, no good things : it is just the way Allah wrote the movie of one's life experience, FROM outside Time. He sees everything, is aware of everything and it is TOO EASY for Him to change hardship for easiness, if He wishes so. That said, some of us seem to have been chosen (or deserved ??) for more hardship than others, starting from birth and continuing on, on top of being one of those who feel too much.

 I expected myself to be angry at Allah for putting me where I am right now, but I am not Alhamdulillah. The only dagger in my heart, is to have left my 4 beloved cats behind and I can not help shed tears whenever I remember them. Then again, in reality, they are Allah's cats, since everything ever created belongs to Him. Hopefully the landlord will contact the list of people I left him, and some of those people will step in to take good care of them.

I haven't eaten in 3 days but drank some water. I still have $52. left. I am a bit weak. Maybe I will buy something to eat from the many junk-food outlets present at this nearby truck/bus stop where I am using free WiFi. Before, I used to be mostly into organic food to keep my bladder cancer under control, and making an effort to be healthy is like giving the finger to the parasitic ruling class...oh well : no worries, whatever will happen has already happened in the realm of Timelessness.

For now, I blend a little bit in the general population as I am clean shaven and with short hair. I am sure that will stop in a few days when my beard and hair grow.

-------------------------

13h20 : I went to the motel nearby and a restaurant to ask if they had a job available. None did, or maybe my appearance was a turn off. I am used to having that effect on people who are immersed in this dimension up to their eye-balls. $47. left and some coins.

The big chains, such as Subway, Dunkin donuts...etc are hiring but they want people with chains around their neck : paper this, paper that...etc.

After, I had 2 hot chocolates and 2 donuts. I am less weak but I am tired emotionally, so may Allah free me from this earthly place soon, as the road so far has been arduous enough and long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment