Saturday, August 19, 2017

2017 08 17, Thursday

20h30 : No food today in the schedule today (.21 cents left), but I am not weak nor hungry, Alhamdulillah. Yesterday I packed the food I had with mayo, ketchup, jelly...etc.

The weather is nice but earlier it has been raining. My newly re-arranged camp didn't get wet like before, Alhamdulillah.

First, I stop by at the restroom to wash my face. Now I have another bump on my forehead, result of mosquito bites. I so wish that somehow, someway I could get an anti-mosquito net (amazon.com where are you ? lol).

I might stay here until daylight as I spent the day sleeping and I would rather have daylight to clean/arrange my bed before going to sleep. Until then, I am just going to write and web surf.

01h (Friday 18th) : As I was just standing against the wall outside, getting a little bit warm from the AC, a lady approaches me and asks me very nicely if she can buy me something to eat. I reply the affirmative of course. She was very generous and accommodating. I ended up with a 1 foot 'Subway' sandwich (everything on it), chips and a Vitamin Water bottle (I am trying to delay the onset of scurvy as far as possible).

Soubhanallah, if Allah wants to keep me alive, He will decide how and for how long, I am not worried at all; even though I would rather leave this earthly place ASAP if you ask me. But He decided to put me here in the first place and He decided when and how I shall leave as well : none of it is up to me. A few more hours or days or weeks spent in this 2nd order of  reality, is just an opportunity for more utterances of 'Alhamdulillah', 'Astaghfirullah', 'la Ilaha Illallah'...etc. After all, He created mankind and Jinnkind only to worship Him, that is our primary mission while our Soul is anchored to our earthly body.

As for that nice lady goes, who volunteered to buy me food tonight without me even asking, it is a reminder that there are still some beautiful servants of Allah, still hanging to their good side, despite all the anger, the hatred, the narcissism and the utter selfishness plaguing most people nowadays. Out of the blessing of Allah, once in a while, He will put some on your path when need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment