Tuesday, August 15, 2017

2017 08 09 (3)

23h : Having to deal with the cold is a bit concerning since I am wearing only a T-shirt. I went to a box marked "Clothes and Shoes Drop off". It was locked but I reached with my hand as far as I could and I was able to grab a plastic bag with 3 short sleeves shirt and a Jean. Though old, they smell nice, they were washed. At least the cold won't be as a bigger issue as I thought initially.

When I looked inside the bag ''Denver' gave me, the content is awesome. Aside from the pork based canned meat and some crackers, there is a very large heavy duty blue plastic sheet, the one with holes on the borders and a rope. VERY convenient as there is rain on the forecast for the next several days, starting Thursday night at 20h. Attach the plastic sheet to a tree with the rope, and one has a superb water proof tent. A great flashlight is there too. VERY convenient as it is pitch dark at night when one walks a few feet away from the Bus/Truck Stop. There is also a plastic bag full of hygiene stuff (toothbrush, toothpaste, kleenex...etc). A lighter and a box cutter is there too.

I am going to stay up in this shop until I can get some sunlight to go find another spot in the woods to set my improvised little camp. The 1st one is obviously not safe as reminded by the disappearance of my humble belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment