Thursday, August 17, 2017

2017 08 12 (2). Saturday

I woke up maybe around 11h. I stay in bed a little bit then head to the truck-stop. I wash my face, trying to make myself a little bit presentable to go ask for a job at the nearby motel. I asked there already but today there is a different person at the desk, so I try my luck. She tells me that I have to go through the official channels, whish doesn't work for me.

So I just go sit under the sun, shirtless and barefoot,  trying to dry (successfully) my wet clothes from the rain of yesterday night. Then I go power-plug my galaxy s3 to do some writings. I can not use it without having it plugged because of the battery needing to be changed.

I head to my camp before sunset, my bed is still wet and the mosquitoes are there to welcome me !!!.

No food today.

No comments:

Post a Comment