Friday, August 18, 2017

2017 08 13, Sunday

14h : I woke up around 09h. I had plenty of nightmares (dysfunctional family, my beloved cat 'Lamanoush' who spent 14 years with me until she died of cancer in October 2014,...etc).

I slept very deeply and as a result I leaked urine. It does happen since I contracted prostatitis in Sept. 2008 (caused by BCG instillation).

Today it is cloudy and humid. It is difficult to dry anything.

Once at the truck-stop, I drink at the Subway fountain,  I take a little sun bath before going online and recharging my Samsung phone.
After a while, the AC is too cold so I go outside. I hope to get a bowel mvmnt before going back to my camp after sunset because of the mosquitoes being more active around sunset and sunrise.

20h30 : I am hungry. I still have $3.75. I took a hot chocolate and a donut. The bowel mvmnt happened finally a few hours later, Alhamdulillah. As a side note, when on a junk-food diet, good luck having a bowel mvmnt.

Now I have .25 cents left, along with the 4 cans of pork-based meat, 'Denver' gave me. Not to mention the many pouches of mayo ketchup etc I took here and there.

I go to the drop off box. This time using my flashlight and climbing to see what's inside, I am able to get some more clothes (long sleeves this time, even though for women I do not care, as long as I can protect my skin from insect bites and occasional night cold).

I head back home, though it is dark, it is not a problem with the flashlight 'Denver' gave me. I remove the batteries during daytime to make it last as long as possible.

Sometimes, my mind start wondering : what if the batteries die ?.  What if winter comes ?. What if this, what if that...Then I remind myself : it is all in the "hands" of Allah, He saw the beginning of it and He saw the end of it, and He saw everything in between, all before it even happened in the realm of Time. If He wants hardship to occur, it will occur. If He wants easiness to occur, it will occur. He has all the keys and absolutely everything belongs to Him. So I just have to relax and go through the movie of my life as it has been designed. Besides, to each day enough its toil.

No comments:

Post a Comment