Saturday, August 19, 2017

2017 08 14, Monday

I have no idea what time was it when I woke up (my phone battery does not hold the charge). The weather is nice. I dreamed of my beloved cats, the only earthly concern on my mind. Flattened by sadness, I stayed in bed a few more hours.

When I got up, I rearranged my camp. It is now much more comfortable and hopefully not too vulnerable to rain, Insha'Allah.

I try not to kill any insects/bugs, aside from mosquitoes that are more than happy to feed on my blood. The other day, unfortunately I had to murder a big beautiful yellow wasp. He kept hovering very close to me, looking me in the eyes, and he wouldn't go away even when I tried to scare him. At least now he will be food to the many spiders dwelling on the ground (they don't build nets !!).

When I have a chance, I am going to ask an employee at the motel nearby if I can have a bed sheet to cover myself with, to protect myself against mosquitoes and other insects that bite.

Yesterday, Sunday around 20h30, I had a hot chocolate and a donut.

20h (~) : Still little bit of daylight. I spent the day home, thinking, pondering and taking short naps. I didn't go to the center Monday, I stayed home. Now, as I am trying to avoid the bosses and the dayshift manager, I go to the truck-stop only at night after 20h or the weekend.

My right kidney is hurting me. Maybe because I don't drink enough, or maybe because of urine retention caused by Prostatitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment