Tuesday, August 15, 2017

2017 08 10 (2) (pic)

06h20 : The sun rising, seen from where I am sitting using free WiFi at a donut shop. $33. left and some coins. I might have to buy a hat though ($10.+tax), the night was freezing cold (I had 2 warm hats in my bag that was taken away from me).

Next move ?. Nothing really, just enjoying the sun rising, the trees, the chemtrail pale-blue sky and enjoying being far away from that sewer called NYC .

Allah knows where to find me if He has some particular plans for me. Now some breakfast with Tea and industrial food that is turning my stomach upside down (I have been eating mostly healthy organic before this ordeal as I stated earlier. Hat off to the people loyal to junk-food, I don't know how they can do it on a regular basis !!).

No comments:

Post a Comment