Saturday, August 19, 2017

2017 08 16 (2) Wednesday

20h15 : I am at the truck-stop. I am starving. I ate the 2 little cans left and the crackers. I have $4.25 left. I go to 'Dunkin Donuts', order 1 small hot chocolate and 2 muffins. I am really starving or it is that MSG they stuff every commercial food with, that stimulates the appetite.

When the counter girl was preparing another customer's order, she drops 2 little donuts on the floor. When she hands me my bag. I ask her to put them in it. She is going to throw them anyway. She asks "Are you sure ?." I reply "Positive, a hungry belly is not fussy". A female customer did some stupid laugh, the kind that I can not stand but I wouldn't know how to describe (of superiority mixed with fake "coolness", maybe)

I ate, did some writing and web surfing, then went back home before daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment