Sunday, August 20, 2017

2017 08 19 Saturday

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPHBbp5EvbtmsjkTDYsrzOA

I Woke up around 12h..I dreamed of cats in need of help, one of my 2 recurrent bad dreams, the other one relates to the soul-mangling experience of having had a vicious covert narcissist father.

My not-well-maintained cat-related YT channel (linked above I think) :

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPHBbp5EvbtmsjkTDYsrzOA


12h30 :  I go to the truck stop after just waking up.
First, the restroom where I relieve myself, wash my face...etc. The many bite marks on my forehead inflicted by insects the other day while I was sleeping, are less swollen but they are still visible and not pretty.

I go to a sunny spot, a bit away from the shopping center where I lay down some of my clothes to dry under the sun, as well my shoes. The thunderstorm was  mean yesterday.

13h : The motel is nearby. The lady who used to wave me 'Hi', is cleaning up the rooms. I gather my courage and go ask her if I can have a clean bath towel and a clean bed sheet. She asks me what my room # is, thinking I was staying at the motel. When I told her that I wasn't, the reply to my request was negative. I sit a little bit more in the sun, and when my clothes and shoes are dry, I go to the internet room.

17h30 : Too many people and their BS in the internet room . A little pesky female employee, into gossip and unnecessary curiosity, starts asking me - AGAIN - loudly about my situation while the room is full. I reply to her "I would rather not advertise my story". She doesn't understand, I repeat it, she still doesn't understand. I say "never mind" then she leaves me alone finally. I go back to my camp and take a nap.

20H15 : I come back to the internet room to write and web surf. It is empty and the day shift employees have left. Great !!.

23h45 : I am hungry. While I am standing outside trying to identify a good soul to ask if he can buy me a sandwich, I see this man in a good looking SUV, with a wife and 2 kids. He seems like a good family man and comfortable financially. As he passes me by, I ask him if he could buy me a sandwich. He avoids eye contact and mumbles something, but it is a "NO". I am reluctant to ask anyone as I feel bad energy, with their "go army" car plates, fancy RVs, water scooters... etc. I thought I picked the right guy to ask but I didn't.

So I just go back to the internet room, do some more web surfing/writing, then I leave around 01h (Sunday). I would like to wake up early tomorrow to take advantage of the sunny day to dry some more clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment