Saturday, August 19, 2017

2017 08 16 (1) Wednesday

05h30 : I am still at the truck-stop waiting for daylight. I am hungry. Not too many people around, so I gather my courage and asks a guy who was having a large soup if he could buy me the same ($1.99). He replied : "No".

I go sit on a bench.

Around 07h. a truck driver from Arkansas and with whom I had a little chit-chat yesterday (I told him I was a hobo) while he was eating before going to bed, just woke up and was going to buy his breakfast. He says 'Hi'. I say 'Hi' and I ask him to buy me a hot chocolate if he could. He says nothing. On his way back he tells me that he didn't hear very well what I said, but that he will just give me some bills and buy whatever myself. He gives me $4.

Now I have $4.25, 2 little cans of pork-based meat 'Denver' gave me and a few crackers. I go to bed happy that at least tonight I am going to eat, Insha'Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment